- Protects your business from a legal standpoint
There are several types of business insurance that are available in Australia, which are relevant to varying businesses depending on the nature and sector of the company. The types of business insurance include, but are not limited to:
– Workers Compensation Insurance
– Public, General and Professional Liability Insurance
– Business Income Insurance
– Commercial Property Insurance
– Accident and Liability Insurance
– Third-Party Personal Injury Insurance
- Protects your business from potential risks
Small business insurance brokers may be beneficial when kickstarting your small business. There are many uncontrollable risk factors that could impact a business, such as natural disasters such as fires, theft and damages to business property, and injury or accident for key person/s or employees of the company.
There are some specific circumstances where the insurance level may not be applicable, so it is worthwhile going through requirements and level of coverage with our experienced small business insurance brokers.
Our talented team of business insurance brokers at First Choice Mortgage Brokers can assist you with tailoring coverage to suit your business needs and can help you with the process of acquiring business insurance.